On the internet today, most parents are still searching for what age to start potty training for girl; you’ll find this question in some online forums.
If you check mamapedia.com, you’ll see different opinions from different moms; they’re all giving their opinions based on their personal experiences of when to start potty training girls.
One mom said that she started potty training her daughter at 17 months, but when she started the process; her daughter doesn’t like to sit on the potty.
Another mom called M.M said she started potty training her daughter when she was i8 months, at the time of writing that, she said that her girl was 2 years and 6 months. And at this time, she says no to everything, so the mother was happy for starting the potty training earlier before the child developed the attitude of saying no to everything.
- How to potty train a girl in 3 days
- 10 year old not potty trained: The causes and solutions
- When potty training how often should they go
- Potty training peeing every 5 minutes: 4 possible solutions
- Signs your child is not ready for potty training
- How to use potty training seat
- How to make a child gain weight fast
- 17 potty training activities for toddlers
What is a Good Age to Start Potty Training a Girl?
Now, from the real life experiences of these moms, you can actually start potty training your little girl at 17 months or 18 months. One thing you must have in mind is that there is no specified age to start the process; it all depends on your child.
- How to become a potty training consultant
- 2 best milk for toddlers
- How to use interdental brush properly
- 10 benefits of milk for kids
Why You Should Potty Train a Girl Earlier
- Girls have higher level of imitative behavior
- They have lower rate of toileting resistance
- Girls easily follow instructions
- They show signs of potty training readiness earlier
Conclusion: What Age to Start Potty Training a Little Girl?
As you have seen from the real experiences of other moms, you can start teaching your daughter how to use the toilet when they are 17 months or 18 months, however, there is no specified age to start potty training, it all depends on your child. Always monitor your child’s behavior to understand the right time to start teaching them bowel movement.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article, kindly share this article with your friends on social media, don’t forget to like this post.
To ensure you don’t miss any update from safekidscare, subscribe to the blog via the email subscription on the website.
Here are other interesting articles you’ll love to read: