While palate expanders can help correct some orthodontic issues, there are also some palate expander side effects. In today’s article, you’ll see palatal expander side effects nose, that’s nose side effects.
One of the palate expander side effects on the nose is that it causes nose bleeding, as I continue, you’ll see other side effects of palate expander in the nose.
Welcome to safekidscare.com, on this blog, you’ll find daycare tips, child safety tips and other kids related article, for you to get updated, it’s important you subscribe to safe kids care via the email subscription form.
What Are The 6 Palatal Expander Side Effects Nose? Facial Changes Palatal Expander Side Effects Nose
· Increase in mucus production
This is one of the palate expander side effects nose, palatal expander can cause increase in mucus production by the nasal passages.
· Nose bleeding
Palate expander can cause nose bleeding because of the irritation of the nasal tissues.
· Difficulty in breathing through the nose
This is another side effect of palatal expander in the nose; it can cause difficulty breathing through the nose because of the expansion of the upper jaw which affects the nasal passages.
Also read this interesting article: Signs your child is not ready for potty training
Snoring is another side effect of palate expander; it can cause snoring while sleeping.
· Runny nose
Runny nose is another side effect of palate expander, using palatal expander can cause runny nose.
Also read this article: Best age to start daycare
· Palate expander nose pain
Using a palate expander can actually lead to nose pain, it’s one of the side effects.
Above are the 6 palate expander side effects nose.
FAQs: Palatal Expander Side Effects Nose
Do palate expanders affect your nose?
It can cause runny nose, nose bleeding, etc. This is not about palate expander facial changes.
Can palate expanders cause runny nose?
Yes, palate expanders can cause runny nose.
Can palate expander cause bloody nose?
Yes, palate expander can cause nose bleeding.
Do palatal expanders widen the nose?
Palatal expanders do not directly widen the nose, it’s meant to widen the upper jaw which indirectly affects the nose.
Related article: Why is safety important to child development
Conclusion: Palatal Expander Side Effects Nose
Below is the recap:
6 Palatal Expander Side Effects Nose
- Nose bleeding
- Difficulty in breathing through the nose
- Increase in mucus production
- Runny nose
- Palate expander nose pain
I hope you enjoyed reading this article, spread the love by sharing this article on social media.
Keep exploring the blog to find other interesting articles. Let me show you some other interesting articles you can read now.
Here are interesting articles to read now; other people are reading them now:
- Child safety near water
- How to stop kids from grinding teeth
- Best way to label bottles for daycare
- Why childcare workers are paid so little
- Worst age to start daycare
- What are some ways to keep children safe in and around cars
- Disadvantages of daycare centers
- Do you need a degree to open a daycare
- Are daycare workers teachers
- How to become a billionaire as a kid
- 7 benefits of partnership working in childcare
- When do kids stop playing with toys
- Is it right to leave kids in daycare
- What is the need of child care course